Virtual and Intimate Wedding Planning
Love has no boundaries, especially now. Welcome to the newest way to say “I Do”, virtual style. If you are ready to set a wedding date, Nahid’s Global Events (NGE) is here to help you fulfill your dream in the comfort of your own home or at your favorite intimate location while maintaining a contact-free environment to ensure everyone’s safety.
NGE’s along with its select professional wedding partners will gladly provide the additional services listed below in order to meet every couple’s needs. Although NGE is the one to manage the negotiations, booking, and coordination of all logistics pertaining to these wedding professionals, the fees of these partners shall be paid directly to vendors.
Our Virtual Wedding Day Services for couples offers a basic package “Just Us 2″, along with several other “add ons” to accommodate any budget.
Once you choose the best options that meet your needs, we will immediately start developing a timeline and personally guide you through the process of a successful virtual wedding. Our wedding partners will also participate in creating a contact-free environment while adhering to safe and mandatory state guidelines.
The Intimate Wedding
- Two personal virtual wedding-planning meetings (1-hour each)
- Digital Invitation along with instructions for a “drive down the aisle” for family and friends
- The Bridal Box that includes the Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere delivered to your home/wedding location (on the wedding day)
- Outdoor guest table (photos, flowers, guest book, marriage certificate)
- Virtual wedding ceremony with a certified officiant or ordained friend
- Timeline of events
- Virtual meeting for readers and immediate or up to 6 out of town guests
- Curated box with measured ingredients to make dinner at home
- Mini decorated wedding cake for 2
- Champagne bottle
Photo and Video – By the Hour
- Professional Photography
- Professional Videography
- Floral Alter and Aisle
- Front door
- Room by room florals
- Virtual DJ (time to be determined)
- A violist – Min 1 hour
- A guitarist – Min 1 hour
- Secure an intimate outdoor venue (based on availability)
- Styled Sweetheart Table & Cake Table set-up with supplies
Additional personal virtual wedding-planning meetings – by the hour
Frequently asked Questions
1. How far in advance can we book your services?
Our calendar dates fill fast. We highly encourage booking these services as early as 2 weeks before the wedding date up to 2 months before the wedding.
2. Are you ordained to perform the ceremony?
I can not only help with all the planning, but I am also ordained to perform a civil ceremony.
3. How many people can attend the virtual ceremony?
The virtual ceremony is for 2 people. A zoom call can be created for family and friends. We highly encourage this approach. As you may need guests to make speeches or perform over tasks to make the ceremony as intimate and as possible.
Intimate weddings can be from 2-50 guests including the vendors.
4. Can family and friends drive by our wedding ceremony?
Yes, we can create a schedule for the perfect time for guests to drive by. I can also help with a driving map to help your guests avoid creating a traffic jam. Making this experience enjoyable for everyone.
5. Can I pick the colors of the bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere?
Yes, we will put you in contact with our top florists picks in the area. From there you can work one on one with the florist and stay on budget.
6. Can we select the music played at the wedding?
Yes, music can be a very personal aspect of your wedding. We have our list of DJ and musicians who have a vast knowledge of music.
7. Can you offer multiple options for an outdoor venue?
We have several options for venues either parks, boutique hotels, private estates, or even your own backyard. Venue selection is the starting pain for every event. So, it’s important you communicate the vibe and style you’re looking for.
8. Instead of making dinner. Can we request a dinner from our favorite San Diego restaurant?
There are several options for that too. You can order dinner from the restaurant or there are caterers that can get your dinner ready and you can either pick up or they can deliver. We also provide ideas of packaged dinner ideas that can be delivered to you and your guests or bridal party homes
9. Who sets up the altar and wedding aisle?
We can have the florist set it up or we can set it up for you to reduce the exposure. Otherwise, things can be delivered to your doorstep and you can set up on your own.
10. How do we book your services? When should we book your services?
We recommend booking your Virtual Coordination package at least 4 weeks prior to your virtual wedding date. The sooner you’re on our calendar, the better! Then, 4 weeks out, the work begins. The latest we’ll book is 2 weeks out but it adds some stress and who needs stress?
I still have questions?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nahid Farhoud founder and owner of Nahid Global Events, is an energetic and responsive wedding planner whose talents integrate elegance with a “WOW” factor. Her responsiveness and compassion for family and tradition helps her personalize the international language of love for her clients and their guests. For Over a decade, Nahid has utilized her incredible eye for design and detail in multicultural weddings at Southern California’s most exclusive venues, as well as in international locations such as Dubai, Paris, Egypt, Greece, Lebanon, Kuwait, Jordan, and much more. Nahid‘s work has also been featured in national magazines and wedding blogs, and she is also certified by the Association of Bridal Consultants, Jean Picard Wedding Consulting, and the Special Event.